Functional Consultant in MS Dynamics 365 FO
As a D365 FO Functional Consultant, you will work closely with the customer to analyze their business processes and identify their business needs. You will work together in a project team with other functional – and technical consultants, Solution Architects, Project Leader and the customer itself.
As D365 FO Functional Consultant you look for the most effective and efficient solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 to automate the processes at the customer in function of the company objectives. You start from the standard modules of the ERP package to realize a functional working whole through parameters and possibly customization.
- You are preferably a Master’s degree holder (or an experienced Bachelor’s degree holder with a comparable level of knowledge;
- You are eager to learn and want to have your level of knowledge validated by MS Dynamics Certifications;
- You have several years of experience and insight in one or more of the following business processes: logistics, production, planning, warehouse management, sales, purchasing, finance, project accounting;
- You have implementation experience in the ERP world (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations, Baan, SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics NAV,…);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence is also an advantage. You are communicative, customer focused, go for added value through teamwork;
- You take “ownership”, you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- Support the customer in the effective use of MSD
- Introduce new versions of the system at the customer’s place
- Service – solving current problems and those included in the maintenance contract
- Documentation of customer requirements for new software features
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;